
Ok, it didn't take long for me to start my first new post. Today I have two items to talk about. 1, Martin vs Zimmerman, this shooting is only about 35 miles from where I live, so for that I have a good idea of the Sanford area. This has been blown out of proportion. Yes, this was a very bad situation, but before everybody jumps on Mr Zimmerman we need to know the facts. If he shot the young man without cause, then he should be convicted but if this was self defense it is another story. We don't need Rev Sharpton and Jesse Jackson stirring the pot. The media spin wants to convict Zimmeran now, and people like the Black Panthers offering money to out him is way way out of line. Why did President Obama get involved before we know the facts. Reminds me of the Harvard Prof case. Take some time to let law enforcement do their job.
As most of you know I am a Viet Nam Veteran and that I went back last year. Today I hear that Jane Fonda is going to play Nance Reagan in a movie. What shame on the Hollywood elate. Hanoi Jane is a trader and should have been charged with Treason. I have been to the Hanoi Hilton and seen the pictures they proudly display of her trip there during to war.What is our country coming to.
.jpg)



3 comments:
Jane Fonda? Really? Is that the best hollyweird could do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHUPHvitwLA&feature=youtu.be
Have someone read your paper aloud to you, or record yourself reading it aloud and play it back. Your ears are sometimes better than your eyes at picking up mistakes in language. The essay should sound like it has a good flow and understandable words http://au.essay-writing-place.com/
Post a Comment